Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RIch and Famaous

If i were rich and famous i will look like this........


be like her.. Oprah ya'll rich and famous!

If i were rich and famous i will live in this...


$ 14 million dollar Villa... looks fine to me... haha

If i were rich and famous i will wearing this brand...



                                                     

Expensive brands ever.... nahhhh~

If i were rich and famous i will driving this...


Bugatti Veyron.... well, this blog belongs to me okay... hooyeah!

If i were rich and famous i will have this..


Private Jet Interior... well it still my blog >.<

If i were rich and famous i need bodyguards to protect me from this....


Paparazzi... my face will be infront of top 25 forbes magazine...hahahaha!

If i were rich and famous i will donate my money to them...

If i were rich and famous i will visit this place with my family...


Mecca.... 

WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN YOU RICH AND FAMOUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment