Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Someday Will Be My Day


I am a hopeless romantic who happens to be that girl that ooo's andahh's when two people falling in love in the movies. I can't help it!! I love the mushy stuff and can't wait to start my own love story when that special day comes haha... well i'm 25th, and old enough to watch those movies.. In the meantime, I just have to keep telling myself that someday will be my day and until that day comes I am going to enjoy every day I have as a single, confident young lady, taking each new moment as an exciting adventure.

So...because of this I have officially started a new blog and it's all about my passion for weddings, my love for romance, and my desire to show the world that love is rare and when you find it you just have to hold on and never let go.

Please take a peak and let me know what you think. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment